Build your personal brand should be your top New Year resolutions for 2014.
Your aspirations will lead you to a strong personal brand; let show case your innovative thinking’s and unique strengths.
See my suggestions – really to enhance individual personal branding process.
- Customize each social media address / URL with your personal brand name (domain/your name)
- Professional image to present on all social media profiles.
- Active involvement in social media – tweets, status updates, articles & trend sharing on daily basis (match with your branding objective).
- Use the power of Google authorship and ensure your professional image appears on relevant Google searches.
- Use professional and standard tagline in all media tools.
- Establish your style of writing – keep in mind readers are assets.
- Use professional touch and pitch on communication.
- All communications must be genuine, transparent and honest
- Blogging regularly (once in a week) and share your blogs or articles on social media’s and other platforms.
- Create an account in Slide share – share your works, presentations etc and embed your presentations to your blog or website.
- Express your identity by fashion – introduce signature piece into your wardrobe, which make you unique and speaks much about your brand
- Google yourself & review it. React it quickly.
Finally invest your time and effort in building a strong personal brand for yourself.
To view more articles on personal branding, click here.
Liven Varghese – IT Strategist | Technology Leader | Digital Enthusiast